Alissa B. Gorman, Esquire
Alissa B. Gorman is an associate attorney with McAndrews Law Offices, P.C. Her practice is focused on estate planning, estate administration, guardianship, elder law planning, special needs and disability planning, and special needs trusts.
During law school, Ms. Gorman was a judicial extern for the Honorable Samuel Der-Yeghiayan of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and received the CALI award for the highest grade in her legal writing section. She also achieved Dean’s List honors.
While at the University of Notre Dame, Ms. Gorman was a two-time captain of the women’s lacrosse team, a two-time athletic and academic All-Big East Conference selection and a member of the Dean’s List.
Alissa lives in the North Penn area with her husband and two daughters.
- Currently pursuing an LL.M. in Taxation and an Estate Planning Certificate from the Graduate Tax Program at the Villanova University School of Law
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2010
- University of Notre Dame, B.A. (Government and History), 2002
Honors & Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Notre Dame Monogram Club
- New Jersey