Katharine M. Ryan
Chief Executive Officer
Joined MLO as Chief Executive Officer in May 2017. She has been an attorney for 33 years and brings 25 years of law firm management experience to the position. She has managed her own highly successful law firm, was a founding partner in two law firms, and was a litigation/supervisory partner in another large firm. In addition, she has litigated highly complex and challenging matters for over three decades in multiple courts throughout the country. She has participated in numerous successful settlements of major cases in the field of class action securities litigation.
- Villanova University School of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 1984
- University of Delaware, B.A. (Business), 1981
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court