Jennifer P. Grobe
Jennifer P. Grobe is an associate attorney at McAndrews Law Offices, P.C. where she concentrates her practice on special education and civil rights.
Ms. Grobe earned her Juris Doctor from George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C. While in law school, Ms. Grobe served as a student attorney for the George Washington University Family Justice Litigation Clinic and volunteered in the Family Court Self-Help Center within the D.C. Superior Court. Additionally, Ms. Grobe interned with the U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division, Disability Rights Section; the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, Philadelphia Office; and the Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia.
Ms. Grobe served as law clerk for the Honorable Mark D. Buckworth at the New Castle County Family Court in Delaware. Ms. Grobe serves as a board member for Bournelyf Camp. She volunteers with the ACLU of Pennsylvania and PA Voter Protection. She lives in the Northern Liberties neighborhood of Philadelphia.
- George Washington University Law School, Juris Doctor
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Specialized Studies
Honors & Affiliations
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- The Council of Parents Attorneys and Advocates
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- President Obama’s Volunteer Service Award
- Pro Bono Recognition Award
- New Jersey
- Civil Rights
- Special Education
- Civil Litigation