Seminar Video Clips
Seminar 3: Repeat Broadcast of Ask A Lawyer — Special Education Series as Seen on Berks Community Television, February 20, 2007
Video Segment 1: Eligibility For Special Education, Early Intervention and Pre-School Services
| Length: 10:33 min.
- Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE)
- Services Based Upon Peer-Reviewed Education
Video Segment 2: Timing of IEP Meetings (Caller Question)
| Length: 9:31 min.
- Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE), Continued
- Least Restrictive Environment
- Transition Services
Video Segment 3: Requesting a Special Education Evaluation (Caller Question)
| Length: 12:03 min.
- Supports for Children with Special Needs
- Extended School Year
- Categories of Disabilities for Special Education, Including Behavioral/Emotional Issues
Video Segment 4: Notice of Evaluation Procedures to Parents (Caller Question)
| Length: 19:40 min.
- Medical Assistance for All Children with Disabilities
- Other Health Impairment
- Attendance at IEP Meetings
- Services Under Section 504 and Chapter 15 Service Plans
- More ChildFind
- Compensatory Education
Video Segment 5: Due Process Proceedings
| Length: 5:44 min.
- Independent Evaluations
- Specific Learning Disability, Response to Intervention and Scientifically Based Educational Programs