Jennifer L. Simons is an associate attorney with McAndrews Law Offices, P.C. Ms. Simons worked at McAndrews Law Offices all during law school in our Estate Planning Department. Her areas of practice include estate planning, special needs trusts, elder law, guardianship and estate administration.
During law school Ms. Simons earned a Certificate of Achievement in Selected Topics in Food and Drug Law for achieving the highest grade in her class, she also earned a Certificate of Achievement in her Legal Writing class for earning the highest grade in the class, and achieved Dean’s List Honors.
Ms. Simons attended Philadelphia University to obtain her Bachelor of Science Degree and she resides in Montgomery County.
* Widener University Delaware Law School, Juris Doctor, 2016
* Philadelphia University, 1992
Honors and Affiliations
* Chester County Bar Association
* Philadelphia Bar Association
* Montgomery County Estate Planning Council