Allyson McAndrews, M.Ed.
Director of Communications and Marketing
Allyson McAndrews, M.Ed. has an undergraduate degree in communications and a master’s degree in elementary education which provide an optimal background for the position of Director of Communications and Marketing for McAndrews Law Offices’ seven locations of Berwyn, Philadelphia, Wyomissing, Scranton, Pittsburgh, Wilmington Delaware, Georgetown Delaware, and the Metropolitan Washington D.C. area. She collaborates directly with many advocacy groups whose efforts closely mirror the goals of McAndrews Law Offices by serving the needs of children with disabilities regarding educational matters, estate planning, and pursuing justice for victims of abuse. She regularly obtains and organizes events, presentations, and seminars. She also designs and creates the firm’s newsletters, The MLO Minutes and news blasts. Allyson manages their social media outlets and maintains and designs content for their website. She writes press releases and articles regarding relevant and current information surrounding the firm’s areas of practices, and pursues media opportunities for MLO attorneys.
Allyson resides with her husband in Chester County, PA.
- Rosemont College, Masters in Elementary Education, Latin Honors, 2011
- Villanova University, B.A. (Communications), 2009
Honors & Affiliations
- Certified Tutor in the Wilson Reading Program (2013 – present)
- Certified Teacher in Pennsylvania (2012)
- Writing Contributor to The Mighty, a Mental Health, News and Media Website (2015 – Present)
- Writing Contributor to NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness, Mental Health Organization and Website (2015-Present)
- Faculty for PBI: Pennsylvania Bar Institute Webinar, Media 101: Developing Optimal Relationships with Journalists (2018)
- Faculty for Harvest Full of Hope’s 2019 Mental Health Awareness Conference
- Marketing Committee, Daemeon Counseling Center, (2020 – present)
- Communications/Marketing Committee, FLITE: Foundation for Learning in Tredyffrin-Easttown (2014-2020)
- Communications/Marketing Committee, Mothers’ Home (Present)
- Member of Specialists of Schools (SOS) (Present)
- Member of the Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, Inc. (COPAA) (Present)
- Member of the Legal Marketing Association: Philadelphia (2016-2017)