Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, The Metropolitan Washington, D.C. Area Law, and New Jersey Law Firm
Established in 1982
Dennis McAndrews founded McAndrews Law Offices in 1982 to provide the families of Pennsylvania with exceptional legal representation in special education, estate planning and disability law. Our firm has since expanded to include over 30 highly skilled lawyers and professional staff members and multiple office locations.
We offer services in issues involving:
- Estate Planning
- Estate Planning for Individuals with Disabilities
- Special Education
- Elder Law
- Long-Term Medical Care Planning
- Public Benefits for Seniors
- Estate Administration and Probate
- Personal Injury
- Review of Academic and Organizational Policies, Practices, and Allegations of Misconduct
- Abuse of Children, Persons with Disabilities, and Elderly Citizens
- University Discipline and Title IX Representation
- Business Succession Planning Services
- Will Contests, Trust Distribution Disputes, and Power of Attorney and Guardianship Abuses
An experienced and caring team
When you retain McAndrews Law Offices, you get lawyers who are:
- Experienced — Our team has more than 150 years of combined experience.
- Highly trained — Our legal counsel includes attorneys with advanced degrees in education and psychology and master’s degrees in tax law.
- Empowering — We empower you to make educated decisions by giving you the information you need and important legal updates about issues that affect your family.
- Respected — Our nationally recognized lawyers speak regularly at conferences and publish numerous articles on legal issues.
- Accessible — With offices in Berwyn, Wyomissing, Scranton, Pittsburgh, Wilmington, Georgetown (Delaware), and The Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area — coupled with our deep commitment to our clients — we are readily available to answer your questions.
- Dedicated — Our lawyers and staff are true advocates for the rights of individuals with disabilities, benefits for seniors, and access to quality education for children with special needs, and we are deeply involved in local charities and legislative initiatives.
Make an appointment today with our Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, The Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area, and New Jersey attorneys
Consult our lawyers at McAndrews Law Offices in Berwyn, Wyomissing, Scranton, Pittsburgh, Wilmington, Georgetown (Delaware), and The Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area to find solutions to your legal issues. Call us at 610.648.9300 or Click Here To Contact Us!