D. Daniel Woody, Esq.
Daniel Woody, Esquire, is our federal litigation and appellate counsel in the Berwyn office. While in college, Dan studied child psychology and developed a passion for advocating for children with special needs. This led him to become a special education teacher before attending law school. After graduating, he worked for a law firm representing school districts and charter schools in a variety of matters, but primarily special education cases.
However, his true passion remained advocating for students with disabilities. Thus, eight years ago, while also working in the Appeals Unit of the Delaware County District Attorney’s Office, Dan started his own law practice representing students. In the District Attorney’s Office, Dan developed into a seasoned appellate practitioner and earned a reputation as an excellent writer and hard worker. He now is combining both his passions to help parents and students in our complex appellate matters.
Aside from three years of studying law and skiing in Colorado, Dan has lived and then practiced in Media all his life. He is married with two adorable little girls and enjoys biking with them, pushing them on the swings, and coaching their soccer.
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2010
- Eastern University, 27 credits towards M.Ed. in Multicultural Education
- Penn State University, B.A. in Psychology, 2006
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Appellate Advocacy
- Special Education Law
- Special Needs Trusts and Planning
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Employment Law
- Criminal Law