Allyson M. McAndrews, M.Ed.
Director of Community Outreach and Marketing
Allyson McAndrews’ undergraduate degree in communications and master’s degree in elementary education combine to provide an optimal background as the Director of Marketing for McAndrews Law Offices’ six locations of Berwyn, Philadelphia, Wyomissing, Scranton, Wilmington-Delaware, Georgetown-Delaware, and the Metropolitan Washington D.C. area. Her work allows her to collaborate directly with many advocacy groups whose efforts closely mirror the efforts of McAndrews Law Offices by serving the needs of children with disabilities regarding educational matters, estate planning, and victims of abuse. She regularly obtains and organizes events, presentations, and seminars. She also designs and creates the firm’s two newsletters and monthly news blasts, manages their social media outlets, updates their website, and writes articles regarding relevant and current information surrounding the firm’s areas of practices.
Allyson resides with her husband in Chester County, PA.
- Rosemont College, Masters in Elementary Education, Latin Honors, 2011
- Villanova University, B.A. (Communications), 2009
Honors & Affiliations
- Certified Tutor in the Wilson Reading Program (2013 – present)
- Certified Teacher in Pennsylvania (2012 – present)
- Communications/Marketing Committee, FLITE: Foundation for Learning in Tredyffrin-Easttown (present)
- Communications/Marketing Committee, Mothers’ Home
- Member of Specialists of Schools (SOS)
- Member of the Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, Inc. (COPAA)
- Member of the Legal Marketing Association: Philadelphia